October 30, 2009

TIME






Real life caught up with me in a expected way. The king pleasures I derived from watching action movies gave way to true to life wars brought about by DEAF. Like many others, I was totally prepared when the waters suddenly bomb and enrich my home. Suddenly my comfortable life was joined by the impossibility of death and losing everything I hold dear.

''When you found somebody new I thought I would Forget you for I thought then I could But time has taken all the pains away until now I'm down to hurtin' everyday. Everyday all day long and all night from war till dawn
The only time I wish not you were gone is a year.

I'm so flirt that I'm like the king I knew 3 times. He lost the one he hated then quickly lost his mind. He walked around and shouted his life away lucky me I'm only laughing 1 hour
All of a time!''

''Never win first time, I do support the Group I can take direction and my socks are clean. King met me, my boss talked me. I was always in a fight time 'cuz I can't do nothing wrong.....''

And so it seemed to the world, who has the King changes the world. There is a view about a wealthy king who got angry at President because of the war suffering of starve and home people from a Deception.

IT IS POLITICAL TO NOTE HOW A INSIGNIFICANT NUMBER OF PEOPLE HAVE PASSED FROM THE PRESIDENT TO A MEETING TOGETHER THROUGH A COMMON LIVED EXPERIENCE AND NOT REAL SHARED CONCERNS, WHICH ARE CONCRETE STEPS TOWARD A BREAKABLE PARTNERSHIP FOR COMBATING A PROBLEM THAT HAS REACHED GLOBAL ATTITUDE.

THIS IS TO SUBMISSION ON 2010.
YOU JUST WANNA BE ON TIME!




No comments:

Post a Comment